Hope you’re ready for the most Fall filled blog post ever, because if you weren’t already feelin’ it– this blog will definitely do the trick.
Because rumor has it the leaves don’t change until your entire home smells like “Life Is Sweet” or “Pumpkin Cupcake” — pumpkin sugar goodness.
– Trader Joes is just as excited as you are!
they have a whole display of pumpkin/fall related food items going from gluten free pumpkin pancake mix, to ghost shaped potato chips.
– The Morphe 35O Palette
This palette is the epitome of fall colors all wrapped into one, magnificent palette. A little shimmer, a little matte, and all of them blend flawlessly. The best part? It’s only $23. Buy this palette and you’ll still have plenty left over for your Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Best Fall Lipstick Colors:
NYX Matte Lipstick in the color “Crazed Folie Douce”
Buxom Matte Lipstick in “Sinful Cinnamon”
Both colors scream fall. The NYX Matte lipstick formula has been a fave for years; super pigmented and stays in place! Also, it doesn’t dry out your lips!! The BUXOM color has been a go-to for about a year now. It’s a nice neutral, nude/brown with some red for warmth. This one doesn’t stay on as well as NYX, but the color makes up for it.
– Fall Home Décor
Now, sure, you may be thinking that fall décor is the same as Halloween Décor, but it most certainly is not. Celebrate the most colorful season with leave wreaths, maze wall hangings, and little tiny hay bales on your porch that literally serve no purpose other than they look cute AF. THEN you can go back to Michaels and get Halloween stuff later in the season. Michaels always no matter what has a 40% off one regular priced item coupon if you go on your phone and get it before you check out!
Tis the season where the air gets colder, and unfortunately our skin gets drier. Ya girls have been all about skin care. Some of our favorites rolling into the season are the IT Cosmetics “Confidence in a Cream.” It not only smells amazing, but it makes your skin look as smooth as the butternut squash sitting in your festive fall decorations on your front step. Our next favorite is the Soap & Glory Speed plump – the day formula and night formula. It instantly makes your skin hydrated, and keeps it hydrated all day and all night. It works faster than me whipping out my Ugg boots when the temp drops below 60 degrees- yeah, fast.
– Fall Movies (that aren’t scary)
We love seasonal movies, like, live for seasonal movies. Fall movies are harder to come by, especially if you aren’t a huge fan of fake blood, demons that will haunt you in your sleep, or arming your home security system unnecessarily because of the axe murderer you just spent the last two hours watching.
– “You’ve Got Mail” because TOM HANKS PEOPLE. Not only does this movie have the human equivalent to the fall season (warm, fun, makes you feel like an awesome human) but it actually takes place in NYC in the fall. And it’s a good love story ROMCOM from the 1990’s. The 2010’s just don’t make ROMCOMS like the 90’s did.
– “Sweet Home Alabama.” Ok, so the whole movie doesn’t take place in Fall, BUT it does have some great Fall scenes and guess what… IT’S A ROMCOM that makes you feel all the feels so you can cry into your hot apple cider and wipe your tears with your new scarf.
– Hocus Pocus. Ok, this one is Halloween themed, but it legit is the king of all fall movies. And it is NOT scary. It just makes you entertained while simultaneously making you Postmates a bag of bat-shaped Reeses for yourself, I MEAN for the trick or treat-ers….
Fall is the best season, it just is. Fall clothing blog/vlog/haul will be next! Because sweaters. Yeah. Sweaters.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
Xo – Megan & Liz